Best ASP .NET MVC 5 Training in Bangalore
ASP.NET MVC is open-source software from Microsoft. Its web development framework combines the features of MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture, the most up-to-date ideas and techniques from agile development and the best parts of the existing ASP.NET platform. This tutorial provides a complete picture of the MVC framework and teaches you how to build an application using this tool.
This tutorial is designed for all those developers who are keen on developing best-in-class applications using ASP.NET MVC. The tutorial provides a hands-on approach to the subject with step-by-step program examples that will assist you to learn and put the acquired knowledge into practice.
After completing this tutorial, you will have a better understating of Windows apps and learn what you can do with Windows application using XAML and C#. ASP.NET MVC is basically a web development framework from Microsoft, which combines the features of MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture, the most up-to-date ideas and techniques from Agile development, and the best parts of the existing ASP.NET platform.
We are committed to provide:
High quality ASP .NET MVC training
Helps the students and professionals in areas of ASP .NET MVC
Innovative programs and outstanding faculty
Dotnet Trainer Profile & Placement
We are committed to provide high quality .net Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of .net through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from Dot Net Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process. This provides confidence to the students while facing Dot Net job interviews.
Our Dot Net Trainers:
- Have more than 15 Years of experience in Dotnet Language
- Have worked on multiple real time ASP dot net projects
- Is working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Have trained 1000+ Students so far
- Have Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Are certified Professionals
Why Dotnet at SDLC
Our dotnet training in marathahalli will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have a separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Dot Net Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others.
Here You’ll Get:
- Placement Assurance: We will send you for Interviews in MNC’s and Mid-small Size Companies
- Resume Preparation for Freshers and Experienced
- You Get Interview Question and Answers which are asked in Company
- You write 2 Mock Exams to Boost your Confidence
- Mock Interviews Conducted
- Pre-Requisite: Any one can learn .NET and Get Job
- Projects: You build Web Based Application to Hands-on Experience
Our Training Process
Who should join this Course
People who want to make a career in the ASP .NET MVC or just want to upgrade your skills by learning ASP .NET MVC should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best ASP .NET MVC Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional ASP .NET MVC developer/programmer.
GENERIC WEB CONCEPTS (3 HRS)
- The Webserver
- Statelessness of the Web
- The Post back model
- HttpRequest and HttpResponse model
- XML through the Http protocol
- Ports and Firewall
- Server and Client side code
ASP.NET MVC – THE BUILDING BLOCKS (6 HRS)
- ASP.NET MVC Architecture and Application Life Cycle – (1)
- Asynchronous Programming in MVC – (1)
- MVC Concepts and Terminologies – (4)
- URLs, URL Rewriting versus Routing
- Route architecture and URL Generation
- Traditional versus Attribute based Routing
- Named Routes
- MVC Areas and Routing
- Catch-All Parameters
- Segments and Multiple Route Parameters
- StopRoutingHandler & Ignore Routes
- Route Data
- Custom Route Constraints
CONTROLLER SCAFFOLDING OPTIONS (2)
- Options and types of scaffolding available with MVC Controllers.
- View Basics and Conventions
- Strongly typed views
- View Bag, View Data, View Dictionary
- View Models
- Partial Views
- Scaffolding Options for Views
- Razor View Engine, Code expressions, HTML Encoding, Code blocks, Layouts & View start
- Model basics
- Model Binding – Default Model Binder and Explicit Model Binder
- Role of Model in generating Strongly typed Views.
DATA TRANSFER (CONTROLLER <-> VIEW) (4 HRS)
- View Scaffolding options (Create, Delete….List) on strongly typed views.
- Passing Data between
– Controller to View (C->V)
– View to Controller (C->V) – The 4 methods.
– View to View (V->V)
– Controller to Controller (C->C)
FORMS AND HTML HELPERS (2 HRS)
- HTML Helpers- A list of helpers and their usage with an example – Html.BeginForm(), EndForm(), TextArea(), ValidationSummary(), AntiForgeryToken(), Hiddenfor(), LabelFor(), DropDownList(), ValidationMessageFor(), EditorFor(), TextArea(), TextBox(), Label(), ListBox(), Password(), RadioButton(), CheckBox(), ActionLink(), RouteLink(), Partial, RenderPartial, Action, RenderAction.
- Strongly Typed Helpers.
- Templated Helpers.
DATA ANNOTATIONS AND VALIDATIONS (4 HRS)
- Using Validation Data Annotation – Required, StringLength, RegularExpression, Range, Compare, Remote, Display, ScaffoldColumn, DisplayFormat, ReadOnly, DataType.
- Pulling validation message from a RESX file.
- Custom Validation Logic
– Custom Annotations
– Self-Validating model (using IValidateObject)
– Sample App implementing validations
ASP.NET MVC AJAX (4 HRS)
- AJAX – An Introduction.
- Custom Scripts
- AJAX Helpers (AJAX.ActionLink, AJAX.Form)
- Client Validation
– jQuery Validation
– Custom Validation – (using IClientValidatable)
- JSON processing
- Sample App – Calling a WCF service using $.AJAX() and Restful service using $.AJAX()
MEMBERSHIP AUTHORIZATION AND SECURITY (4 HRS)
- Membership, Authorization and Security
- Authorize Attribute
- Using Security Vectors
- Coding Defensively
- OAuth and OpenId
- Sample App – Implementing security
FILTERS AND FILTER OVERRIDES (2 HRS)
- Filters – An Introduction
UNIT TESTING MVC APPLICATIONS (2 HRS)
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in ASP .Net MVC training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the ASP .Net MVC training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
ASP .NET MVC 5 Reviews
I joined ASP .NET MVC course in SDLC. The teacher is very experienced and knowledgable. I am happy with the training.
I got enrolled in ASP.NET MVC course with this institute on January 2018. The quality of the training was very good and in depth. The trainer was helpful in making me understand the basics and advanced levels of MVC programming. He also explained a lot of real time examples which is now helping me in my work place.
I had enrolled for a course in ASP.NET MVC (post career counselling) with SDLC Training. Overall, it’s been a positive and a good experience from the day I enrolled here. It took about two and half months to complete the course (with some gaps in between days) and now I am in one of the MNC based in Bengaluru.
I joined SDLC for Dotnet MVC training to gain complete technical support and how to work systematically with MVC framework. I am very happy with the wonderful training at SDLC.
SDLC Training is an IT training institute that offers tailor-made courses to students and corporates who intend to hone their IT Skills. Our training portfolio covers programs that span across the Software Development Life Cycle, and hence the name.
#354, 3rd Floor, Aswath Nagar Main Road,
Near Kanti Sweets, Marathahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560037
+91 84948 40567
SDLC Training © 2021 | All Rights Reserved