SDLC Training institute based in Marathahalli, Bengaluru offers the best Digital Marketing course training.
Read the entire article to further understand the importance of the subject and why you should get trained from us to sky rocket your career to next level.
We have also provided valuable content about Digital Marketing in this article for any one searching about it online.
To understand what it is Digital Marketing is all about, and we hope you receive something of value from our blog post, read on.
Digital Marketer Salary
The average Digital Marketer salary in India, according to Pay scale, can reach above Rs 30 Lakhs Per Annum, inclusive of bonuses and profit-sharing for the year 2021 for top digital marketers.
Many students have got placed in reputed companies in the IT capital Bengaluru after being trained by SDLC training institute faculties.
Digital Marketing Jobs
There are more than 1,12,600 Digital Marketing jobs available in India, and more than 4,600 Digital Marketing jobs in Bangalore itself, as of 2021 IT market.
If you get trained from SDLC training institute, we guarantee you 100% job placement.
Digital Marketing Career Path
- 0-1 years of experience: Digital Marketing Analyst
- 1-3 years of experience: Digital Marketing Specialist/Expert
- 3-5 years of experience: Digital Marketing Team Lead/Asst Manager
- 5 years of experience: Digital Marketing Manager
- 8 years: Digital Marketing Strategist
- 10 year and above: Chief Marketing Office
Digital Marketing Job Oriented Companies
Trupp Global Technologies Pvt Ltd
Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd
Here we have mentioned top 10 companies hiring for Digital Marketers, and the company names are clickable
And we hope you find it valuable and useful in landing your dream job as a Digital Marketer.
Top 40+ Digital Marketing Interview Questions
- Why is digital marketing preferred over traditional marketing?
- What are the different types of digital marketing
- What are the best ways to increase website traffic?
- Explain inbound marketing and outbound marketing.
- Can you tell the difference between branding and direct marketing?
- Which form of digital marketing is better: SEO or PPC?
- Which are the most important digital marketing tools?
- Name some marketing automation tools.
- What is content marketing?
- What is the need for content marketing?
- “Content Marketing is a way to engage your target audience and grow your network of leads and customers” – Do you agree with this statement?
- What is the role of SEO in digital marketing?
- What are the key areas for using keywords to optimize webpage ranking?
- How will you determine if a link is a bad link?
- What is the difference between indexed and crawled content?
- What is more profitable in the long term for a company, an SEM campaign or an SEO campaign?
- Tell me the tools you would use for Keyword Analysis?
- What is the difference between No-follow and Do-follow links?
- What is Google AdWords?
- How does Google AdWords work?
- Name some Google AdWords ad extensions.
- What is Google AdWords Remarketing?
- What is the limit for Adwords Ad characters?
- Differentiate between AdWords and AdSense.
- How you can improve conversion rates?
- What is the difference between page views and sessions on Google Analytics?
- What to do if an ad is unapproved?
- What is keyword streaming?
- Which are the required parts of a Google text ad?
- What are long-tail keywords?
- What should be the ideal approach for effective PPC campaigns?
- What are some of the hallmarks of a good PPC landing page?
- List some of the qualities of an effective PPC.
- What are some of the important components of a PPC campaign?
- Explain the benefits of PPC for Lead Generation.
- Which are some popular PPC tools?
- What is the conversion rate in PPC?
- Why do we do a competitive analysis?
- What is a responsive website?
- Mention some bidding options
- What is the success metric of social media?
- Name the key metrics to measure the success of paid search campaigns.
Digital Marketing Tutorial For Beginners
Get the best Digital Marketing tutorial for beginners both online and offline
We provide lifetime support from SDLC training institute based in Marathahalli, Bengaluru.
Learn Digital Marketing from SDLC Training
- Get 100% Job Guarantee Program | 5 + Lakhs per Annum Salary Packages
- 3 to 4 month plus training according to student knowledge
- Become a Full Stack Digital Marketer
- Every week we will be starting fresh batches.
- Limited Number of Seats is Available, so register now
- Program Duration will be 6 to 8 Hours a Week
- Learning Format will be Both Online and Classroom.
- World Class Online Classes
- Live Class Recording will be provided.
Industry Recognized Certifications
Duration is based on learning of student
Expert training quality
Projects Suitable for Present Industry Requirements
Lifetime access to high quality course content
In demand industry tools and skills
Group Discussions for Deeper Learning
24*7 Online and Classroom Assistance Available
Why SDLC Training Institute is the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Bangalore with Placement
- Because we provide full practical and full real-time training
- Assessment will be conducted for each module
- Resume preparation with project explanation
- We will be conducting interview after course completion.