Email - email@example.com
Best Dotnet Training in Marathahalli
Model View Controller (MVC) is an architectural pattern commonly used for developing user interfaces that divides an application into three interconnected parts. This is done to separate internal representations of information from the ways information is presented to and accepted by the user. The MVC design pattern decouples these major components allowing for efficient code reuse and parallel development. Traditionally used for desktop graphical user interfaces (GUIs), this architecture has become popular for designing web applications and even mobile, desktop and other clients. If you are searching for Dotnet training in Marathahalli, You have reached the right place.
Dotnet Trainer Profile & Placement
We are committed to provide high quality .net Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of .net through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from Dot Net Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process. This provides confidence to the students while facing Dot Net job interviews.
Our Dot Net Trainers:
- Have more than 15 Years of experience in Dotnet Language
- Have worked on multiple real time ASP dot net projects
- Is working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Have trained 1000+ Students so far
- Have Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Are certified Professionals
Why Dotnet at SDLC
Our dotnet training in marathahalli will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have a separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Dot Net Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others.
Here You’ll Get:
- Placement Assurance: We will send you for Interviews in MNC’s and Mid-small Size Companies
- Resume Preparation for Freshers and Experienced
- You Get Interview Question and Answers which are asked in Company
- You write 2 Mock Exams to Boost your Confidence
- Mock Interviews Conducted
- Pre-Requisite: Any one can learn .NET and Get Job
- Projects: You build Web Based Application to Hands-on Experience
Our Training Process
Who should join this Course
People who want to make a career in .Net or just want to upgrade your skills by learning dotnet should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best dotnet Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional dotnet developer/programmer.
DOT NET TRAINING COURSE CONTENTS
- Microsoft.NET Architecture (version 4 .0)
- Basic Concepts:
– 2-Step compilation
– Base Class Library (BCL),
– Namespaces and Classes,
– Assemblies Intro
– Libs & Exes
– Boxing/ Unboxing
- Common Type System (CTS) – Predefined Value types & Reference types.
- Control Structures with examples.
– Conditional control
– Looping controls
– Unconditional control
- Operators and Casts
– Classification of operators
– Type Casting functions and Classes
- Strings and String Builders
– String functions with examples
– String builders
- Collections and Generics
– Array lists
– Hash table and Dictionary
– Generics – List
- Object Class and over ridable methods.
- Errors and Exceptions
– Built in Exception handling mechanisms
– User defined exceptions
– ‘throw’ keyword
- Events and Delegates
– Event handling in.NET
– Delegates (Single cast and Multicast delegates)
– Anonymous methods
- Important Interfaces
– IEnumerable & IEnumerator
– XML Basics
– XSD – XML Schema
– XMLDocument class.
- Serialization /Deserialization
– Binary and XML Serialization
– The Concept.
– Important Classes : SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataAdapter, DataSets, DataTable, Datarow, DataColumn, DatatableCollection, DatarowCollection.
– ADO.NET Sample Application: Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application.
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
– Linq operators classification
– Linq to Sql, to ADO.NET and XML
– Linq examples
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
– ORM – The Concept.
– ADO.NET Entity Framework (ADO.NET EF)
- Model First
- Code First
- Database First
- ADO.NET Sample Application:
– Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application using ADO.NET EF.
- Multithreaded Applications
– The Concept
– Deadlock condition
– Thread Synchronization – using the ‘lock’ keyword
- File Handling in .NET
- WinForms Applications – A COMPLETE BUILT EXAMPLE.
Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings
Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality
Regular : 1.5 Hours per day
Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days
Weekdays : Available
Weekend : Available
Online Training : Available
Class Room Training : Available
Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support
Duration : 24 Hours
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in .Net training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the .Net training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
SDLC Training is an IT training institute that offers tailor-made courses to students and corporates who intend to hone their IT Skills. Our training portfolio covers programs that span across the Software Development Life Cycle, and hence the name.
#354, 2nd Floor, Ashwath Nagar,
(Oppsite Safal Market)
Bengaluru, 560 037
+91 84948 40567
SDLC Training © 2020 | All Rights Reserved