Best iOS Training in Bangalore
Why iOS Training at SDLC
Industry Compliant Syllabus
Product Based Training
Real-Time Case Studies
Use of Latest Tools & Technology
LCD equipped class room
Unlimited Lab facility
Faculties drawn from Industries
Daily Handouts & Lab Exercise
Workshops on New Technologies
Our Training Process
Who should join this Course
People who want to make a career in the iOS or just want to upgrade your skills by learning iOS should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best iOS Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional iOS Expert.
INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENT MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, INTERFACE BUILDER
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
INTRODUCTION TO OBJECTIVE-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
COCOA DESIGN PATTERNS
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
OBJECTIVE -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
ORIENTATION AND IPHONE SENSORS
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation.
MULTI VIEW APPLICATIONS
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
COREGRAPHICS AND QUARTZCORE
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms.
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user .
REST AND SOAP SERVICES , XML AND JSON PARSING
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
MULTITASKING IN IOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
DATA BASE PERSISTENCE
- User Defaults
- Core Data
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
SOCIAL NETWORK INTEGRATION
- Google +
TESTING AND DEPLOYMENT
- Debugging application in device.
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in Advance java training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Advance java training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
Submit your review
SDLC Training is an IT training institute that offers tailor-made courses to students and corporates who intend to hone their IT Skills. Our training portfolio covers programs that span across the Software Development Life Cycle, and hence the name.
#354, 2nd Floor, Ashwath Nagar,
(Oppsite Safal Market)
Bengaluru, 560 037
+91 84948 40567
SDLC Training © 2020 | All Rights Reserved