SDLC Training institute based in Marathahalli, Bengaluru offers the best MEAN stack course training, read the entire article to further understand the importance of the subject and why you should get trained from us to sky rocket your career to next level.
We have also provided valuable content about MEAN stack to any one searching about it online to know what it is all about and we hope you receive something of value from our blog post, read on.
MEAN Stack Developer
A MEAN stack developer is someone who has knowledge in some particular areas alone.
MEAN stack development refers to the development process that falls within these particular set of technologies MongoDB, Expressjs, Angular, NodeJS.
In simple words, MEAN stack developers are like JS-based application developers
To make it completely clear, a MEAN Stack Developer is a developer who only uses a certain stack of technologies to create a Full Stack Application.
More and more companies chose MEAN Stack Developers as their preferred choice of employees because they can make a full-stack application, and often their average salary is lower than that of a full stack developer.
What is MEAN Stack?
MEAN Stack is a set of technologies that you can use to make a full-stack application.
The primary functions of the MEAN stack technologies are:
- Angular JS: Accept requests and display results to end-user
- NodeJS: Handle Client and Server Requests
- Express JS: Make requests to Database and return a response
- MongoDB: Store and retrieve data.
As you can see, the correct name for this stack of technologies should be ANEM because it captures its stack order, but MEAN is more memorable.
MEAN Stack Developer Salary
The average annual salary of a MEAN Stack Developer in India is roughly around Rs. 5.3 – 6.4 LPA.
Fresher’s (having 0-2 years of experience) can earn a starting salary of Rs. 3.7 – 5 LPA.
MEAN Stack Full Form
- M stands for MongoDB (No SQL database)
- E stands for Express (a framework on top of Node)
- A stands for Angular, a front end framework
- N stands for Node, a backend framework
Along with learning full form of MEAN stack, try to become a full time MEAN Stack developer with the help of SDLC classroom and online training and land your dream job.
MEAN Stack vs Full Stack
- MEAN stack, on the other hand, is a popular full-stack framework, which consists of MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and NodeJS
- MEAN-stack is restricted to a particular set of languages,
- MEAN stack development requires you to get familiar with various frameworks for the same purpose.
- Full-stack refers to a group of programming languages and tools a developer learns to handle both the front-end and back-end development of a website.
- Full-stack isn’t necessarily restricted to a particular set of languages,
- Full-stack development requires you to learn multiple programming languages that cover front-end and back-end development
- Full-stack developers have more overall knowledge
MEAN Stack Projects
Real world open source projects such as,
Devilbox: A modern Docker LAMP stack and MEAN stack for local development
Tellform: Free Opensource alternative to TypeForm or Google Forms
Spruce: A social networking platform made using Node js and MongoDB
Nest MEAN: NestJS tutorial repository
Chat App: MEAN stack with Angular 4 Chat App
Friend.ly: A social media platform with a friend recommendation engine based on personality trait extraction
More such projects can be designed through MEAN stack
MEAN Stack Developer Jobs
There are over 21,000 MEAN Stack Developer jobs available in india as of 2021 IT market.
If you get trained from SDLC training institute, we guarantee you 100% job placement.
Angular & node JS - the MEAN Stack Guide
AngularJS is an open-source front-end web application development framework that is maintained by Google.
An interesting fact is that, Angular and node JS is the backend code behind worlds leading websites like Netflix and WallMart, previously it was java.
It allows Web Developers to use HTML as their template language and extend HTML syntax to represent the components of a web app clearly and precisely.
MEAN Stack Example Application
While MEAN is particularly suited to real-time applications, particularly those running natively in the cloud, and single-page (dynamic) web applications built in Angular.js, it can be used many ways.
- Workflow Management Tools
- News Aggregation Sites
- Todo and Calendar Applications
- Interactive Forums
MEAN Stack Logo
Here we have put up the infamous logo of MEAN Stack in it’s transparent form, we hope you find it useful in your projects
MEAN Stack Job Oriented Companies
Above we have mentioned top 10 companies hiring for MEAN Stack developers, and the names are clickable and we hope you find it valuable.
MEAN Stack Tutorial For Beginners
Get the best MEAN Stack tutorial for beginners both online and offline with lifetime support from SDLC training institute based in Bengaluru.
Top 33 MEAN Stack Interview Questions
- State the difference between linear search and binary search.
- What is Mongoose?
- Define DATA modeling?
- What are the benefits of using Node.js?
- What is REPL In Node.Js?
- What is the purpose of ExpressJS?
- What is the purpose of MongoDB?
- What purpose does AngularJS serve?
- What is the function of Node.js?
- Name the IDEs that are commonly used for Node.JS development?
- What does Containerization MEAN?
- What is CORS and how to enable one?
- Which are the top DevOps tools? Which tools have you worked on?
- Explain the main difference between REST and GraphQL
- How do I perform the SQL JOIN equivalent in MongoDB?
- How does Node.js handle child threads?
- How to query MongoDB with %like%?
- What is Aggregation in MongoDB?
- What is Cross-Site Request Forgery?
- How would you overload a class constructor in TypeScript?
- Do you know how you can run AngularJS and Angular side by side?
- How would you scale Node application?
- What is Dependency Injection?
- What are Indexes in MongoDB?
- What is AOT?
- What is Redux and how does it relate to an Angular app?
- How is responsive design different from adaptive design?
- What is Aggregation in MongoDB?
- Define a Test Pyramid. How can you actualize a Test Pyramid when discussing HTTP APIs?
- Explain the debugging process of a complex program?
- What is Git?
Learn MEAN Stack from SDLC Training
- Get 100% Job Guarantee Program | 5 + Lakhs per Annum Salary Packages
- 3 to 4 month plus training according to student knowledge
- Become the best MEAN Stack developer
- Every week we will be starting fresh batches.
- Limited Number of Seats is Available, so register now
- Program Duration will be 6 to 8 Hours a Week
- Learning Format will be Both Online and Classroom.
- World Class Online Classes
- Live Class Recording will be provided
- Industry Recognized Certifications
- Duration is based on learning of student
- Expert training quality
- Projects Suitable for Present Industry Requirements
- Lifetime access to high quality course content
- In demand industry tools and skills
- Group Discussions for Deeper Learning
- 24*7 Online and Classroom Assistance Available
Why SDLC training Institute is The Best MEAN Stack Training Institute in Bangalore with Placement
- Because we provide full practical and full real-time training.
- Assessment will be conducted for each module,
- Resume preparation with project explanation
- Will be conducting interview after course completion.