Angular 6/7 Training in Bangalore
React JS Training in Bangalore
Node JS Training in Bangalore
Best Salesforce Training in Bangalore
What is Salesforce Admin?
Salesforce Administrators work with stakeholders to define requirements and to customize the platform. To put it simply: they enable users to get the most out of Salesforce.
A Salesforce Admin best understands how to make the platform work for their company’s unique needs. Some companies may employ many people in this role.
A Salesforce Administrator’s colleagues can rely on them to:
- Maintain the Platform
- Make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to use Salesforce
- Stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates
Think of Salesforce Administrators as your trusted advisors on all things Salesforce. They are a vital bridge between business and technology.
What is a Salesforce Developer?
A Salesforce developer is a programmer who builds Salesforce applications across various PaaS (Platform as a Service) platforms. They don’t have to actually work for Salesforce, by the way.
A Salesforce developer has an understanding of how Salesforce works, coupled with experience in the platform. The developer is hired by a customer/client for the purposes of customizing Salesforce to the specifications of the hiring party.
What is SalesForce Lightning?
Lightning (Salesforce Lightning) is a component-based framework for app development from Salesforce.com that is designed to simplify processes for business users, who typically do not have programming experience. … Experience, a graphical user interface (GUI) that is optimized for speed.
One of the major differences between Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning is the user interface. The latter offers a much better user interface experience to its users that includes features like the drag-and-drop functionality that can be achieved without any code.
Integration in SalesForce
A Salesforce integration solution is a piece of software that establishes and manages communication between Salesforce CRM and other systems, using APIs to interpret messages that systems exchange.
Salesforce integration implies switching to the given platform from another CRM which also involved the migration of data. With Dell-Boomi, integrating with other applications to automate business procedures is a successful one.
Prerequisite for Salesforce
- There is no prerequisite to learn SalesForce, anyone can learn it.
- No prior working experience is mandatory but it can be an added advantage.
Why Salesforce at SDLC
- Applied works and real salesforce training on various types of websites
- Building proficiency on advanced salesforce CRM
- Individual attention to each student
- Inexpensive course fees in our Salesforce CRM training
- Explaining from preliminary to culmination level of salesforce CRM course
- Building interview skills with 100% job assistant
- Practice and work in real time projects and act as real time professional in CRM applications
- Learn from the faculties who were experienced salesforce professionals and other technology
- Genuine training on traditional salesforce CRM according to search engine guidelines
- To build, maintain and design your salesforce solutions
- Regular assessment to see progress
Our Training Process
Who Should Join This Course
People who want to make a career in Salesforce CRM or just want to upgrade your skills by learning Salesforce CRM should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best Salesforce CRM Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional Salesforce CRM developer/programmer.
SALESFORCE CRM TRAINING CONTENT
01.Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud
- What is Cloud Computing
- Types of Clouds
- Services of Cloud
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Advantages of Cloud
- Service Providers
- Amazon S3,
- Google-Azure etc.
- Advantages of Salesforce.com over other Service Providers
02.Introduction to Salesforce.com & Force.com
- What is Salesforce.com
- Difference between Salesforce.com & Force.com
- Different Environment
- Types of Editions
- Group etc.
- Comparison of Editions
- Salesforce Releases
- Designing your Data Model
- Understanding the Sales Process
- Analyzing a real time functional requirement
- Converting functional requirement to technical specifications
- Building your Data model
03. CRM Overview
- What is CRM
- How CRM can help?
- Evolution of CRM
- Different Objects in CRM
- Opportunity etc..
- Overview of CRM Functionality
- SFDC Application
- How to start
- Creation of Salesforce Account
- PROD vs TEST
- Components of Salesforce
- Creation of Custom Apps
- Console App
- Custom Application
- Custom Object
- Custom Field
- Custom Fields with different field types
- Field Dependencies
- Field History Tracking
- Different Logical Operators, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula.
- Validation Rules.
- Date & String Functions.
- Setting up User Interface
- Home Page Layouts and Home Page Components
- List Views
- Adding Snapshot to Home Page Layout
- Creation of Campaign
- Creation and Conversion of Lead
- Web to Lead
05. Service & Support Management
- Email to Case
- Web to Mail
- Assignment Rules
- Escalation Rules
- Auto Response Rules
- Work Flows ProcessBuilder and its Actions
- Field Update
- Email Alert
- Assign a new task to User
- Outbound Messages
- Approvals Process
- One Level
- Audit Trail
- Setting up Search Layouts
- Roles & Profiles
- OWD & Sharing Settings
06. Data Migration
- Data Loader
- Working With Workbench
- Working With Import Wizard
07. Reports & Dashboards
- Build a Report
- Run and Then Read a Report
- Share a Report
- Report Limits etc.
- Working with Different Types of Report – Summary Report, Tabular Report, Joined Report and Matrix Report
- Introducing Dashboards Component Types
- Chart · Gauge · Metric · Table
- Introducing Custom Report Types
- Introduction to Apex
- Access Modifiers and OOP’s concepts
- Data Types
- Collections · List · Set · Map
- Creating Apex Classes
- Sample Apex Classes
- Apex Data Manipulation Operations(DML) · Insert Statement · Update Statement · Upsert Statement · Delete Statement · Undelete Statement
- Salesforce Object Query Language(SOQL)
- Salesforce Object Search Language(SOSL)
- Relationship Queries · Child-to-Parent Relationship · Parent-to-Child Relationship · Joins · Aggregate Functions i. GROUP BY() ii. HAVING()…etc.
- Nested Queries
- Date Functions
- String Functions
- Introduction of Triggers
- Trigger types
Before Triggers After Triggers
- Trigger Events
- Trigger Context Variables
- Handling Trigger Exceptions
- Triggers and Callouts
- Execution order of Trigger
- Governor Limits
- Test Classes
- Introduction of Test Classes
- Sample Test Class examples
- Understanding the Testing Apex and Code Coverage
- Introduction of Visualforce
- Standard Components with Examples
- Standard Controller a. Standard Controller with a Visualforce Page b. Accessing Data with a Standard Controller c. Using Standard Controller Actions
- Standard List Controller a. Standard List Controller with a Visualforce Page b. Accessing Data with a List Controller c. Using Standard List Controller Actions d. Pagination with a List Controllers
- Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions a. Building a Custom Controller b. Building a Controller Extension c. Controller Methods I. Action II. Getter III. Setter
- Order of Execution in Visualforce Page
- Overriding Buttons, Links and Tabs with Visualforce Page
- Create Static Resources and Using in Visualforce page
- Introduction of Custom Components
- Creating Custom components b. Using Custom Components in Visualforce Page c. Custom Component Attributes and Controllers
- Dynamic Visualforce Binding
- Using Dynamic References with Standard and Custom objects b. Dynamic References to Global Variables
- Integrating Email with Visualforce
- Sending an Email with Visualforce
- Creating a Custom Controller with the Messaging class
- Creating an Email Attachments
- Email Templates- Creating Visualforce Email Templates
- Creation of Lightning Resource using Console
- Lightning Application
- Lightning Component
- Lightning Interface
- Lightning Event
Lightning Component bundle
- Steps for creating Lightning Component
- CSS Styles
- SVG File
- Lightning Pages
- Lightning App Builder
- Adding Lightning Components to Lightning Page
- What is the Event?
- Creating Custom Component Event
- Registering an Event
- Handling Component Event
- Insertion of data into an object
- Retrieving Data from a particular object
|Class Time : Flexible Class Timings||Demo Class : Free Demo Sessions are available for quality purposes|
|Regular : 2 Hour per day||Fast Track : 1 ½ to 2 Hours per Day: Based on Student Expectation|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 30 Hours|
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Salesforce CRM training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
Submit your review
Very good institute for online training. Faculties are Highly qualified in salesforce and it's worth learning from this institute.
Learn from the salesforce experts and work with Top MNC Company & share your knowledge with juniors
Thank you for your valuable feedback madam.
I had enrolled for SalesForce course with SDLC Training institute for about 4 weeks. Overall, it’s been a positive and a good experience. I have learned many topics till now. They have professional trainers, who have many years of real time industry experience.
Thank you for your kind feedback, do refer others for Salesforce training from SDLC Institute.
SDLC Training is an IT training institute that offers tailor-made courses to students and corporates who intend to hone their IT Skills. Our training portfolio covers programs that span across the Software Development Life Cycle, and hence the name.
#354, 3rd Floor, Aswath Nagar Main Road,
Near Kanti Sweets, Marathahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560037
+91 84948 40567
SDLC Training © 2021 | All Rights Reserved