Angular 6/7 Training in Bangalore
React JS Training in Bangalore
Node JS Training in Bangalore
Best SAS Training in Bangalore
SAS Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by SDLC Training offers students an innovative way to learn SAS in Bangalore. With experienced SAS professional trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice SAS, students can complete SAS training on a real-time scenario.
DATA SCIENCE WITH SAS CERTIFICATION TRAINING IN BANGALORE, INDIA
The Data Science with SAS Certification training in Bangalore aims to enhance your skills in SAS data science tools. With this course, you get the benefit of learning predictive modeling techniques; advanced statistical concepts like decision trees, linear regression, and clustering; data analysis methods to solve real-world business problems and how to apply data manipulation and optimization techniques. The SAS certification course in Bangalore also strives to provide a hands-on experience, which will be beneficial in your next step in data analysis career.
The content of this course contains Base SAS, Advanced SAS and proc SQL in SAS. This course particularly designed for students as well as experienced professionals who want to build their career as SAS professionals. After going through this course, the candidate will be able to crack Global Certification Program and it is helpful to crack several interviews on SAS.
Methodology & Student Assessment:
The classes are available both classroom/online, where 80% learning will be through practical and rest 20% includes explaining the concepts and giving notes.
The performance of the student will be assessed after the completion of every three chapters through class-quiz, regular test etc. At the end of completion, the candidates need to clear sample test papers based on the certification exam.
Advantages of Studying SAS with Us
- SAS Hands on experience
- Project support on SAS
- Real-time exposure on the latest SAS modules
- Advanced SAS Training methodologies
- Lab facilities and guidance
Why SAS Training at SDLC
Industry Compliant Syllabus
Product Based Training
Real-Time Case Studies
Use of Latest Tools & Technology
LCD equipped class room
Unlimited Lab facility
Faculties drawn from Industries
Daily Handouts & Lab Exercise
Workshops on New Technologies
Our Training Process
Who should join this Course
People who want to make a career in the SAS or just want to upgrade your skills by learning SAS should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best SAS Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional SAS Expert.
CHAPTER-1 INTRODUCTION TO SAS: ESSENTIALS
- Introduction To Analytics And Its Scope
- Need For SAS And Its Uses
- Overview Of Base SAS Software, Hands On SAS Version (9.4) SAS University Edition, And Version9.3.
- Installation of SAS University Edition
- Data Management Facility
- Structure of SAS Dataset
- SAS Program
- Programming Language
- Elements Of The SAS Language
- Rules for SAS Statements
- Rules For SAS Names
- Ways To Run SAS Programs
CHAPTER 2: HOW SAS WORKS
- Data Step And Proc Statements
- A Simple Program To Read Raw Data And Produce A Report
- Enhancing The Program
- Comment Statements
- How SAS Works
- Processing A Data Step
- Creating The Input Buffer And The Concept of Program Data Vector
- Writing An Observation To The SAS Data Set
- Four Types Of SAS Libraries
- How To Build User-Defined/Permanent Libraries
CHAPTER 3: HANDLING AND IDENTIFYING ERRORS
- Identify and resolve programming logic errors
- Recognize and correct syntax errors
- Examine and resolve data errors
Chapter 4: CHANGE SHAPE OF SAS DATA SETS
- Sub-setting Observations Using Where Adding Permanent Attributes Drop And Keep Statement
- Create temporary and permanent SAS data sets
- Create and manipulate SAS date values Formats In SAS
CHAPTER 5: READING RAW DATA INTO SAS
- Reading And Generating Excel Files
- SAS Name Literals
- List input to read delimited raw data files
CHAPTER 6: CLEANING AND VALIDATING DATA
- Checking Invalid Values In A SAS Data Set
- Conditional Statements (If-Then/Else)
- Using A Select Group
CHAPTER 7 – MERGING DATA
- Proc Append
- Proc Sort
CHAPTER 8 -GENERATING REPORTS
- Generate list reports using the PRINT procedure
- Generate summary reports (PROC MEANS) and frequency tables using PROC FREQUENCY AND PROC TABULATE
- Enhance reports with user-defined formats, titles, footnotes and SAS System reporting
- Generate reports using ODS statements
- Control which observations in a SAS data set are processed and output
CHAPTER 9- CREATING AND ACCUMULATING VARIABLES
- Retain Statement
- Sum Statement
- Length Statement
- Accumulating Totals For A Group Of Data
CHAPTER 10- READING RAW DATA USING FORMATTED INPUT
- Multiple Input Statements
- Column Pointers
- Line Pointers
- Single Trailing And Double Trailing
CHAPTER 11- DATA TRANSFORMATION
- SAS Functions
- Date Functions
- Character Functions
- Numeric Functions
CHAPTER 12- PROCESSING DATA ITERATELY
- Do Loop
- Conditional Iterative Processing
- SAS-Array Process
- Proc Transpose
|Class Time : Flexible Class Timings||Demo Class : Free Demo Sessions are available for quality purposes|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 1 ½ to 2 Hours per Day: Based on Student Expectation|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in Advance java training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Advance java training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
Submit your review
SDLC Training is an IT training institute that offers tailor-made courses to students and corporates who intend to hone their IT Skills. Our training portfolio covers programs that span across the Software Development Life Cycle, and hence the name.
#354, 3rd Floor, Aswath Nagar Main Road,
Near Kanti Sweets, Marathahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560037
+91 84948 40567
SDLC Training © 2021 | All Rights Reserved