SDLC Training institute based in Marathahalli, Bengaluru offers the best Selenium training, read the entire article to further understand the importance of the subject and why you should get trained from us to sky rocket your career to next level.
We have also provided valuable content about Selenium testing to any one searching about it online to know what it is all about and we hope you receive something of value from our blog post, read on.
What is Selenium Software Testing?
Selenium is a free (open-source) automated testing framework used to validate web applications across different browsers and platforms. You can use multiple programming languages like Java, C#, Python etc to create Selenium Test Scripts. Testing done using the Selenium testing tool is usually referred to as Selenium Testing.
Various Selenium Tools
Selenium Developer Salary
The average annual salary of a Java Selenium Developer in India is roughly around Rs. 10 – 42 LPA.
Fresher’s (having 0-2 years of experience) can earn a starting salary of Rs. 6 – 9 LPA.
Java Selenium Logo
Python Selenium Logo
Here we have put up the unofficial logo of both Java Selenium and Python Selenium in it’s transparent form, and we hope you find it useful in your projects.
Selenium Testing Job Oriented Companies
Tech Mahindra Ltd
Anvay Solutions Incorporated
Survik Software Pvt Ltd
Maveric Systems Limited
Colan Infotech Pvt Ltd
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Cibersites India Pvt Ltd
SRS Business Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Here we have mentioned Top 10 companies hiring for Selenium Testing, and the company names mentioned here are clickable and we hope you find it valuable in your search for the dream job.
Selenium Testing Jobs
There are over 5500 Selenium Testing jobs available in india as of 2021 IT market.
If you get trained from SDLC training institute, we guarantee you 100% job placement.
Python Selenium vs Java Selenium
Easy coding and readability
More number of users of Selenium with Java
Strong community support for Java
Widely adopted language
Selenium is developed using Java
Dynamically typed language
80% of the Selenium testers use Selenium Java binding
Selenium Python bindings provides a simple API to write
Execution is faster
Selenium Testing Tutorial For Beginners
Get the best Selenium Testing tutorial for beginners both online and offline with lifetime support from SDLC training institute based in Bengaluru.
We have faculties with over 15 years of industry experience and a track record of placing thousands of students in reputed IT companies from all over india.
Top 33 Selenium Interview Questions
1) What is Selenium and what is composed of?
2) What is Selenium 2.0?
3) Mention what is Selenium 3.0?
4) How will you find an element using Selenium?
5) List out the test types that are supported by Selenium?
6) Explain what is assertion in Selenium and what are the types of assertion?
7) Mention what is the use of X-path?
8) Explain the difference between single and double slash in X-path?
9) List out the technical challenges with Selenium?
10) What is the difference between type keys and type commands ?
11) What is the difference between verify and assert commands?
12) From Selenium IDE how you can execute a single line?
13) While using click command can you use screen coordinate?
14) What are the advantages of Selenium?
15) Why testers should opt for Selenium and not QTP?
16) What are the four parameter you have to pass in Selenium?
17) What is the difference between setSpeed() and sleep() methods?
18) What is same origin policy? How you can avoid same origin policy?
19) What is heightened privileges browsers?
20) How you can use “submit” a form using Selenium ?
21) Explain what are the limitations of Selenium IDE?
22) Mention what is the difference between Implicit wait and Explicit wait?
23) Explain how you can switch back from a frame?
24) Explain what is the difference between find elements () and find element () ?
25) Explain what are the JUnits annotation linked with Selenium?
26) Explain what is Data driven framework and Keyword driven?
27) How will you use Selenium to upload a file ?
28) Explain how to assert text of webpage using selenium 2.0 ?
29) Explain what is the difference between Borland Silk and Selenium?
30) What is Object Repository ?
31) Explain how Selenium Grid works?
32) Can we use Selenium grid for performance testing?
33) List the advantages of Web driver over Selenium Server?
Learn Java Selenium from SDLC Training
Get 100% Job Guarantee Program | 5 + Lakhs per Annum Salary Packages
3 to 4 month plus training according to student knowledge
Become a Job Ready Java developer
Every week we will be starting fresh batches,
Limited Number of Seats is Available, so register now
Program Duration will be 6 to 8 Hours a Week
Learning Format will be Both Online and Classroom.
World Class Online Classes
Live Class Recording will be provided
Industry Recognized Certifications
Duration is based on learning of student
Expert training quality
Projects Suitable for Present Industry Requirements
Lifetime access to high quality course content
In demand industry tools and skills
Group Discussions for Deeper Learning
24*7 Online and Classroom Assistance Available
Why SDLC training Institute is The Best Selenium Training Institute in Bangalore with Placement
Because we provide full practical and full real-time training.
Assessment will be conducted for each module
Resume preparation with project explanation
Will be conducting interview after course completion.